By Charlianne Nestlen
Come take a stroll among the talent and culture of Spartanburg’s Art Walk. The FREE event takes place every 3rd Thursday of the month and includes the following Art Galleries:
- Wet Paint Syndrome at Hillcrest Specialty Row
- The Artists’ Guild Gallery at Chapman Cultural Center
- Spartanburg Art Museum at Chapman Cultural Center
- Gallery 155 at 155 East Broad Street
- 151 West Main Street and
- West Main Artists Cooperative at 578 West Main Street
- The Showrooom at HUB-BUB at 149 S. Daniel Morgan Avenue
- Carri Bass Photography at 100 E. Main St.
- Refuel Wine Bar and Retail at 129 N. Spring St.
TONIGHT marks the kickoff with the 2nd Annual Pottery Palooza at the West Main Co- Op from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. As you tour the galleries through the self guided tour, you can listen to the jams from Music on Main that takes place every Thursday evening (weather permitting) by the Clock Tower! This is a great opportunity to hop on one the FREE City provided B-Cycles to get from event to the other!
For more information check out the following link: http://www.downtownspartanburg.org/events.php